Difference between Micropigmentation and a tatoo ?
Difference between micropigmentation and a tatoo ?
- result should look natural and aesthetical.
- needle is used at an angle of 45 degrees.
- pigment is injected very precisely and superficially.
- Pigments are usually composed of iron oxides.
- The skin is adorned with drawings and symbols.
- The needle is used at right angles to the skin.
- The pigment is injected using a cylinder or an electromagnetic device to causing the pigment to enter deep into the skin.
- The pigments are comprised of smaller sized molecules and different ingredients, such as ink.
We hope these above information will clarify your wonder about the difference between micropigmentation and a tatoo.